Semua Yang Saya Tahu Berasal dari Membaca, Saya Akan Menuliskannya Lagi Untuk Sobats

Cafe Bisnis Online

Friday, February 11, 2011

Gifts From Me

I see from the statistics of this blog a lot of visitors from outside Indonesia.
I am delighted with your visit and hope you take advantage of this simple blog.

As a gift from me to you who have visited this blog.
I give gifts link to download the traditional music of my country. Or rather from West Java.

Namely Angklung. Music that all musical instruments from bamboo.

Please be downloaded:

Angklung Orchestra-Beethoven
Song: Kijing Miring (Sloping Shells)
Song: Pileuleuyan (Goodbye)
Song: Es Lilin (Ice Lolly)
Song: Bali Island
Song: Burung Kakatua (Parrot)

Please download and enjoy music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar tentang tulisan Akang, tapi yang sopan ya... :)